Many years of market experience have given us the expertise that is required to plan and implement complex installations in a reliable manner. In addition to individual systems for existing facilities, we also offer turnkey project solutions for medical centres, containers and trailers and provide service for these devices.
- Inspection and reconciliation of local requirements for
- room planning
- technology (electrical, climate control, statics, shielding)
- static requirements on site
- Coordination and monitoring of construction progress according to the project timeline
- Timely installation and dismounting
Purchasing your equipment
Are you planning to buy a new or a refurbished MR/CT/X-ray device?
We will support you professionally and give you advice on all matters related to technical questions and management. Hospitals and clinics often “overbuy” when purchasing equipment, particularly because:
- Once the initial equipment has been procured, technical product knowledge may not be up to date after a few years
- The necessary experience in assessing the offered equipment is lacking (scope offer / price-performance ratio ↔ cost-benefit ratio)
- The lifecycle cost have not been analysed (equipment, service contract, construction and operating costs)
- Multiple offers have not been obtained for comparison (what do competitors offer?)
Step-by-step process: Decision-making and implementation
Financing your equipment
Are you looking for the best way to finance your equipment of choice?
Our numerous years of experience in the medical market will help us to advise and assist you in achieving your financial goals.
When it comes to updating medical equipment, traditional financing models are increasingly replaced by alternative financing models. Today, usage rather than ownership drives the choice of equipment – which means that predictable lifecycle costs and flexible, efficient service packages are often crucial factors.
Alternative financing options
- Rent to purchase
- Utilisation models